Join the City Fuel’s One Source Fueling Program
Click here to request a meeting with a City Fuel Manager and to an account online.
For bulk fuel needs, contact City Fuel for an immediate service. We are experts in fuel oil inventory management, delivery and cost savings. In a volatile energy environment, trust the local, always-available source for any fueling need. City Fuel has over 300,000 Gallons of oil storage and 70+ years of oil purchasing experience in Greater Manchester, NH including Bedford, Auburn, Hollis, Candia, Hooksett, Goffstown, Merrimack, Deerfield, Allenstown, Suncook, Londonderry, Derry, Amherst, Litchfield, Weare, Dunbarton, Pembroke New Boston and beyond.
City Fuel’s One Source Fueling Program benefits:
- Access to our private Diesel Fleet Terminal in Manchester, NH open 24 hours a day, 365 Days a year.
More Info »
- Access to Onsite Fleet Fueling Services provided to your location.
More Info »
- Access to Jobsite Fueling Services.
More Info »
City Fuel’s One Source Fueling Program maximizes operating revenues by:
- Increasing your buying power and fuel savings
- Providing improved credit terms
- Maximizing your driver productivity by eliminating fueling delays
- managing and scheduling your fueling needs, freeing staff for other more important activities
- Providing centralized billing, detailed fuel usage reports and tax reporting.
- Ensuring you receive the correct premium fuel, always seasonally winterized.
- Metered delivery slips printed electronically at delivery time.
City Fuel’s One Source Fueling Program offers delivery of the following fuels:
- Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (15ppm)
- OFF ROAD Dyed Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (15ppm)
- Always Winterized
For the past twenty seven years, I have been a customer of city fuel. They have provided fuel oil and service for my heating needs.
Not only is their labor and materials (fuel oil) prices competitive they have outstanding service. As a business owner in the manufacturing market I can attest it is critical to have competent and reliable service for equipment and components purchased to produce an end product.
I am a perfectionist and demand much of others, including myself. City Fuel has more than adequately met my expectations for service. Their technicians are highly skilled and communicative.
So, if you are seeking a change and looking for excellence, give them a call. You won’t be disappointed.
Bernard G. Ruchin, Fieldstone Woodcraft