Join City Fuel’s One Source Diesel Terminal Program
Click here to download the Diesel Station application and open an account.
More Info »
City Fuel is proud to announce increased vehicle fleet fueling capabilities at our diesel terminal, located with easy access off I-293 at 67 Willow Street in Manchester, NH and open 24 hrs, 365 days a year. Of course, convenience and great service is even more appreciated when it i s combined with our aggressive pricing system. We serve customers in Greater Manchester, including Bedford, Auburn, Hollis, Candia, Hooksett, Goffstown, Merrimack, Deerfield, Allenstown, Suncook, Londonderry, Derry, Amherst, Litchfield, Wearer, Dunbarton, Pembroke, New Boston and beyond.
City Fuel’s One Source Diesel Terminal Program maximizes operating revenues by:
- Providing cost-saving Diesel Fuel Inventory Management from one of the largest diesel provider s in N.H.
- Reducing compliance management by eliminating the need for a skid tank on your property.
- Providing detailed fuel usage reports and centralized billing.
- Increasing your buying power and fuel savings.
- Providing improved credit terms.
- Maximizing your driver productivity by eliminating fueling delays.
- Managing and scheduling your fueling needs, freeing staff for other more important activities.
- Providing centralized billing, detailed fuel usage reports and tax reporting.
- Ensuring you receive the correct premium fuel, always seasonally winterized.
City Fuel’s One Source Diesel Terminal benefits:
- 24-hour access and an oversized canopied fuel station allowing access for any vehicle possible.
- Primary and secondary pumps ideal for duel tanks.
- Quick fueling with high-speed pumps.
- Secure card lock system for each vehicle and driver, with card encryption, odometer and pin code access required.
- Control your account through secure web-based online access, in addition to calling customer service and receiving paper statements
- Purchases restricted to City Fuel only; reduce unauthorized purchases
- Control the time of day and day of the week when each card can be used
- Set purchase controls for each card —including the maximum number of transactions per day
- Easy entrance and exit off I-293 Willow St and I-293 Queen City Ave.
Features of City Fuel’s One Source Fueling Program for Diesel Fuel:
- Premium Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel (15ppm Sulfur Maximum), required for use in all model year 2007 and later and recommended for use in all diesel vehicles. Seasonally winterized for power, lubricity and tough cold weather operation with detergents, stabilizers, lubricity enhancers, corrosion inhibitors, algicides and seasonal cold flow improvers.
- Seasonally winterized, with the lowest pour point in town, always guaranteed. No need to purchase cold weather additives!
- Premium Diesel prolongs injector life and reduces engine wear.
- Premium Diesel inhibits fuel system corrosion and reduces combustion chamber deposits.
- Premium Diesel inhibits sludge formation and extends filter life.