Hot Water Tank
Hot water heater installation with an oil-fired hot water tank provides low-cost hot water on -demand
Click here to contact a Service Manager for assistance with a hot water heater installation.
More Info »
City Fuel is the trusted expert provider of service, repair and installation of warranty-backed Hot Water Tanks. Homeowners have discovered they can access low cost and virtually unlimited amounts of hot water by using an Oil-fired Hot Water Tank. Contact City Fuel If you reside in Greater Manchester, NH, including Bedford, Auburn, Hollis, Candia, Hooksett, Goffstown, Merrimack, Deerfield, Allenstown, Suncook, Londonderry, Derry, Amherst, Litchfield, Weare, Dunbarton, and New Boston, use Residential Heating Oil #2 and Kerosene and would like an evaluation of how you can save money on your fuel and/or electric bill.
Oil-Fired Hot Water Tanks have the highest recovery rates out of any heating source. Having a high recovery rate means they can heat large amounts of hot water quickly. For families, heating with electricity means long wait times between showers and washes, along with high electric bills. There are many different types of Hot Water Tanks available for you depending upon your house, heating system type and family size.
City Fuel recommends that you contact our service department to determine if you can utilize a highly-efficient Hot Water Heater by either tying it into your existing boiler or utilizing it as an add-on to a new boiler purchase.
The benefits of today’s Hot Water Tank are:
- Reduced fuel usage for hot water production, reduced electric costs and unlimited amounts of hot water on demand.
- The Hot Water Tank will only call for the boiler to turn on when hot water is needed.
- Additional efficiency and longevity for your oil boiler system, reducing wear and tear of the tank-less coil system.
- Highly efficient hot water generation by transferring heated energy through a high output exchanger.
- Superior energy insulation, reducing your overall fuel usage.
- Two to three times the recovery rate of comparable Gas-Fired Hot Water Tanks, and five times the recovery rate of a comparable Electric-Hot Water Tanks.
- Maintenance free operation.
- One of the industry best warranties when installed and back by a City Fuel service technician service guarantee.
City Fuel offers the most qualified Service Department in Southern NH. This means we will help you determine how to fix your issue in the most economic manner, meeting and exceeding your expectations in a way that only a specialized heating company can. This includes ensuring your entire system is designed correctly in ways that contracting companies are not familiar with. All of our work is backed by applicable manufacturer warranties.
Using city fuel is the best thing ever happening to me. Staff is very nice and you can always count on them. Exceptional customer service. They always go above and beyond to help you. Love you guys.