City Fuel is committed to providing the most energy-efficient, tested Heating Products available to our customers
Click here to open an Automatic Delivery Account and receive a FREE EPA-certified tank inspection and a FREE heating system efficiency test More Info »
The City Fuel team hopes you can utilize our energy conservation suggestions, listed below, to reduce your overall oil consumption throughout the year. Do not put your service needs and economic investment with anyone else! City Fuel offers the most qualified Service Department in Southern NH. We will help you determine how to fix your issue in the most economic manner possible – meeting and exceeding your expectations in a way that only a specialized heating company can. This includes ensuring your entire system is designed correctly in ways that contracting companies are not familiar with. All of our work in Greater Manchester, NH, including Bedford, Auburn, Hollis, Candia, Hooksett, Goffstown, Merrimack, Deerfield, Allenstown, Suncook, Londonderry, Derry, Amherst, Litchfield, Weare, Dunbarton, Pembroke and New Boston, is backed by our service guarantee and applicable manufacturer warranties.
Ways to conserve energy:
- Scheduling an annual heating system tune up is one of the most important factors in maintaining and increasing your oil heating system’s efficiency. Let our experienced service team re-calibrate your oil heating system yearly by joining our service agreement plan.
More Info »
- Upgrading an old oil heat system will result in increased energy savings and reliability, by cutting down on oil consumption and service related issues.
More Info »
- Upgrading to a new hot water tank allows for optimum electric conservation and reduced oil consumption. Eliminate costly electric, propane and gas bills by maximizing your current heating system capabilities with unlimited amounts of on demand hot water.
More Info »
Other conservation tips:
- Remove all air conditioner units in windows and or cover them with proper insulation.
- Consider replacing old windows with low emissive glass that stops heat loss.
- Close fireplace dampers and unnecessary vents.
- Add additional insulation to cold air spaces in exterior walls and ceilings.
- Replace old fixtures with new, water-conserving models, including showerheads, faucets and toilets.
- Ask City Fuel to install a programmable thermostat that automatically adjusts your heating levels to optimum efficiency.
City Fuel offers the most qualified Service Department in Southern NH. We will help you determine how to fix any problems in the most economic manner, meeting and exceed your expectations in a way that only a specialized heating company can. This includes ensuring your entire system is designed correctly in ways that part-time contracting companies are not familiar with. All of our work is backed by applicable manufacturer warranties.
Sign Up for
Billy & Toni Pappas