Join the City Fuel One Source Jobsite Fueling Program and gain access to fueling at your location
City Fuel is the leading provider of jobsite low sulfur dyed diesel in New Hampshire, NH. We have the largest modern inventory of delivery trucks and staff to accommodate your construction needs and ensure your jobsite is fueled 360 days a year. Find out why the construction industry has overwhelmingly chosen City Fuel as the trusted provider of low sulfur dyed diesel in NH serving Greater Manchester, NH, including Bedford, Auburn, Hollis, Candia, Hooksett, Goffstown, Merrimack, Deerfield, Allenstown, Suncook, Londonderry, Derry, Amherst, Litchfield, Weare, Dunbarton, Pembroke and New Boston.
As of October 1st 2007, it became illegal to use High Sulfur Residential Heating Oil for your off-road engine use,which could result in severe penalties from the EPA. Please deplete your current inventory of heating oil thatyou use for off-road engines. Contact City Fuel (669-3033) to place orders for ultra low sulfur (15-ppm) dyed diesel Fuel in NH to ensure EPA regulatory compliance now! We have updated our state-of-the-art bulk plant with isolated storage capacity and a dedicated tank wagon fleet to guarantee uncontaminated deliveries in a way only a company of our size and experience can.
City Fuel is the trusted provider of ultra low sulfur (15-ppm) dyed diesel in NH serving Greater Manchester, NH, including Bedford, Auburn, Hollis, Candia, Hooksett, Goffstown, Merrimack, Deerfield, Allenstown, Suncook, Londonderry, Derry, Amherst, Litchfield, Weare, Dunbarton, Pembroke and New Boston.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE NEW EPA REGULATIONS WILL RESULT IN A FINE OF UP TO $32,500 PER DAY, PER VIOLATION. TESTING WILL OCCUR BY STATE AND FEDERAL AUTHORITIES.
THE SOLUTION FOR OFF-ROAD FUEL USE:
Order City Fuel’s Ultra Low Sulfur (15-ppm) Dyed Diesel Fuel in NH which is EPA compliant for NON-ROAD DIESELvehicle use only. This fuel is sold as NRLM dyed diesel fuel, in accordance with the EPA regulations that mandate a 500-ppm sulfur content or less and is for use in all non-road diesel engines. Our Ultra Low Sulfur (15-ppm) Dyed Diesel Fuel is always winterized ensuring 100% vehicle run time.
City Fuel’s One Source Fueling Program for Jobsites maximizes operating revenues by:
- Providing cost-saving Fuel Inventory Management.
- Increasing your buying power and fuel savings.
- Providing improved credit terms.
- Maximizing your driver productivity by eliminating fueling delays.
- Managing and scheduling your fueling needs, freeing staff for other more important activities.
- Providing centralized billing, detailed fuel usage reports and tax reporting.
- Ensuring you receive the correct premium diesel fuel, always seasonally winterized.
- Metering electronically at delivery time.
City Fuel’s One Source Fueling for Jobsites is used for:
- Individual Vehicle Fueling
- Bulk Tank Fueling
- Heavy Equipment Fueling
- And any other products – just ask!
Features of City Fuel’s One Source Fueling Program for Fuel:
- Premium Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel (15-ppm Sulfur Maximum), required for use in all model year 2007 and later and recommended for use in all diesel vehicles. Seasonally winterized for power, lubricity and tough cold weather operation with detergents, stabilizers, lubricity enhancers, corrosion inhibitors, algaecides and seasonal cold flow improvers.
- OFF ROAD Dyed Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (15-ppm)
- Dyed Low Sulfur Kerosene
- All fuels are seasonally wintered, with the lowest pour point.
A short list of equipment we fuel:
- Heavy vehicle equipment
- Industrial machinery
- Power generators
- Bulk tanks
- Ground heaters
Sign Up for
Using city fuel is the best thing ever happening to me. Staff is very nice and you can always count on them. Exceptional customer service. They always go above and beyond to help you. Love you guys.