Make Yourself Comfortable with an Authorized Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Contractor
You demand the best and so does Mitsubishi Electric. We have been selected as a Diamond Contractor because we value the highest level of certification, training, and hands-on expertise. Mitsubishi Electric has selected the finest and most knowledgeable HVAC contractors in the industry to provide you with superior sales, installation, and service support possible.
We have invested time to professionally develop our skills at one of Mitsubishi Electric’s approved training centers located through-out the US. Only approved contractors that have attended Mitsubishi Electric’s training classes and demonstrated advanced product knowledge are awarded the coveted status of Diamond Contractor. The status is evaluated every year and Diamond Contractors must demonstrate their continued commitment to serving customers in order to renew their status.
Mitsubishi Electric provides an industry leading 12 year factory warranty protection to back-up their unmatched performance and product quality. The only way to get a full 12 year warranty is purchasing and installing your Mitsubishi Electric product from an authorized Diamond Contractor.
Top 10 Reasons for Purchasing through an Authorized Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Contractor:
- Highly trained and skilled in ductless sales, installation, and service
- HVAC specialists with years of experience in the industry
- Experts at recommending the right system for your home to maximize energy efficiency
- Only Diamond Contractors can offer you a 12 year factory warranty
- Diamond Contractors get ongoing product, maintenance, and installation training directly from Mitsubishi
- Diamond Contractors service all the Mitsubishi Electric products they sell and are supported from the factory
- Purchasing equipment from an Diamond Contractor ensures you get genuine parts when repairing or replacing a component
- Mitsubishi has experienced sales, service and technical personnel located in each region to quickly resolve issues on a local level for Diamond Contractors
- Diamond Contractors must be licensed, bonded, and insured for added peace of mind
- Diamond Contractors must sign a Code of Conduct agreement that focuses on providing superior customer service and support; before, during, and after your equipment purchase